Our goal - through the South Carolina Aging in Place Coalition - is to educate the community about aging in place, how to plan for it and about the wide range of resources that are available.
Sometimes all you need is the right connection
The resources directory:
- Provides resources for seniors, families and caregivers to help understand and connect with local service providers in the area.
- Enables local service providers to better understand and connect with other professionals in the area.
- Resources designed to maintain or enhance the quality of your life and health
- Resources for home modification, safety, and other housing alternatives
- Resources to help you plan for aging in place financial and legal issues
- Resources for various personal and organizational contacts in the community
- Resources to help you to sustain independence and mobility